Survey of the Old Testament – taught by Pastor Tim Rackley
- Basic Doctrines Class – taught by Pastor Don Rackley, is open to all who are interested, but is especially helpful for New Members and New Believers.
- Young Adult Class – taught by Marlon and Maryanne Johnston, the Young Adults class meets upstairs in the Sanctuary building.
- Weekly Bible Study
- Grounds Work – Interested in mowing, tree work, or other outdoor projects around the church? Contact Pastor Tim Rackley!
- Annual Campout
- Weekly Bible Study – currently studying Romans, using the John Stott study guide. 2nd and 4th weeks of the month, Tuesday evenings, or Wednesday mornings (childcare available Wednesdays).
- Coffee Talk – First Wednesday morning of each month at 9:30, in Panera Bread near Ridge and Central.
- Tea for Two – Women in the church paired to get together once during an 8 week period of time for coffee, tea, dessert, or a meal.
- Woman2Woman – These events are designed for building relationships among the women of the church by creating time to talk about relevant topics as a group. Some topics are light, such as, “Should I get an InstantPot?”, and others have more gravity, such as “How do I weather the changes of aging parents?”, or “What methods have others used to efficiently manage chores in their homes?”.