- Adult Class – Lead by Randy Johnson – Beginning 12/22/19 – Foundations video series by RC Sproul – a 60 week overview of systematic theology.
- Basic Doctrines Class – Taught by Pastor Don, this class covers basic Christian teachings. It is designed for those new to Christianity and new or prospective members. It will meet for several Sunday mornings in Pastor Don’s office beginning February 9.
- Bible Study – The men’s study is following a study guide of the Heidelberg Catechism written by G.I. Williamson. This catechism is one of the historic Reformed Standards (the Three Forms of Unity and the Westminster Standards) that are subscribed to by the Churches belonging to NAPARC , of which the PCA is a member. This group meets every other Thursday morning – refer to CALENDAR for exact dates.
- Grounds Work – Interested in mowing, tree work, or other outdoor projects around the church? Contact one of the Deacons.
- Bible Study – Meets during the school year on the 2nd and 4th weeks of the month, Tuesday evenings, or Wednesday mornings (childcare available Wednesdays). Begins study of book of James on September 10.
- Coffee Talk – First Wednesday morning of each month at 9:30, in Panera Bread near Ridge and Central.
- Tea for Two – Women in the church paired to get together once during an 8 week period of time for coffee, tea, dessert, or a meal.
- Woman2Woman – These events are designed for building relationships among the women of the church by creating time to talk about relevant topics as a group. Some topics are light, such as, “Should I get an InstantPot?”, and others have more gravity, such as “How do I weather the changes of aging parents?”, or “What methods have others used to efficiently manage chores in their homes?”.